Roatan Divers and Roatan Divers Sandy Bay
Roatan Divers is an award-winning dive operator, with two locations in West End and Sandy Bay. As a boutique operation, we cater to small groups and focus on personal attention, comfort, safety and environmental responsibility. We have our own docks for easy boarding, four custom designed dive boats and keep our groups and service very personal.
Our rental gear is new and well maintained, as is our compressor and tanks.
Our dive boats are equipped with all necessary safety equipment, including emergency oxygen, first aid kit, radio, life jackets, emergency anchor, and GPS.
We are also the only dive centers with hot water showers in West End and Sandy Bay. Between dives, we have complimentary beverages, including water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice tea.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- Roatan Divers is a proud Silver member of the Roatan Marine Park, as well as an active supporter of the park through selling Roatan Marine Park daily tickets and yearly bracelets.
- We enjoy teaching all of our divers about the important work that the Roatan Marine Park does and hope to inspire our divers to be as passionate and excited about the park's work as we are.
- Incorporate environmentally friendly practices into customer orientation briefings.
- We regularly participate in beach and reef clean-ups and keep a recycling bin for cans and plastics bottles.
- We endorse restaurants that support the Sustainable Seafood Guide and are strong advocates for sustainable and seasonal seafood.
- We encourage environmentally friendly dive practices and responsible tourism from all of our guests.
- Offer metal straws, reusable bags, and tupper ware to all of our guests.
- Sell natural sunscreens and bug repellents and advice guests against the use of chemical based products.
- Educate guests through a display of poached marine organisms and advise them to refrain from purchasing trinkets and souvenirs made with marine organisms, e.g. conch shells, Seahorses.
- Use biodegradable soap for daily washing of cups and utensils.
Recreational Opportunities Available
We offer everything from one-day activities for those of you who are stopping over on a cruise ship to diving packages for those of you staying for a few weeks. Roatan Divers also offers Nitrox packages from as little as $3 extra per tank.
With a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center in West End and PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in Sandy Bay, we also offer a wide range of PADI courses, from beginner to professional level. We offer small groups and personalize our courses to match our students to help you get the most out of your diving experience with us.
Whether you're here for a few hours or a few weeks, Roatan Divers will offer you professional service with a smile for a holiday that you'll never forget.
8AM to 4:30PM, 7 days a week
There are no admission fees, although we offer snorkeling, fun diving and scuba courses for a range of prices. Please visit our website for more information.
The Roatan Marine Park does not charge mandatory admission fees to enter the park, although you are strongly encouraged to purchase a daily ticket for $3 or yearly bracelet for $10 to help support the important work that the Roatan Marine Park does.