Richardson Serenity Villa
At Richardson Serenity Villa we don’t aim to be just another hotel, instead we aim to provide a service for a segment of the population that is often overlooked. We are a small hotel with a total of 10 rooms, however four of our rooms are designed to accommodate guests with minimal lower extremity mobilities. We are located in West End, on the main road to West Bay, with a mere 5-7 minute walk to the main strip in West End where all the shops, bars and restaurants are located.
The dignity and self-worth of everyone who enters through our doors whether as a guest or an employee is extremely important to us. That said, we are committed to providing a restful environment in our half an acre of land filled with plantain trees, sugar cane, guava trees, coconut trees and numerous other fruits. Our beautiful state of the art hotel has mesmerizing views and is surrounded by the sounds of nature and the foliage of the environment. We believe in using the local resources available in our community, that is why 95% of our furniture at our hotel is made from solid Honduras Mahogany, Laurel or Cedar.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- We use only LED lights in our entire facility
- We installed a solar powered swimming pool
- Our salt water pool eliminates/reduces the need for chemicals to maintain the pool
- All our appliances are set to the energy savings mode
- We installed on demand a tank-less, gas, water heater
- We installed gas stoves and gas clothes dryers
- We use rechargeable Lithium Ion battery powered tools
- Our toiletry containers and toilet tissue are biodegradable
- We use glassware and dishes made of Melamine
- We installed a high efficiency gas powered generator
- We recycle aluminum
Specialities and Highlights
We are proud to be the first facility in Roatan to offer 4 rooms to our guests with lower extremity mobility challenges. Here are some of the important aspects of our guest rooms:
- All rooms come with moveable beds and a mini refrigerator
- Our doors are 36 inches wide, which is more than sufficient room to be wheel chair accessible
- Our beds are 20 inches high from the ground
- Toilets are 19 inches high from the ground
- Bathroom sinks are 33 inches high
- Light switches are reachable from bed
- Curtains and electrical sockets are accessible
- Shower seats are 20 inches high
- Hand held shower and rain shower
- Bathroom door opens inwardly
- Grab rails for shower & toilets
- A/C and fan controls are located in the night stand next to the beds on ground floor
- All public areas on ground floor are wheel chair accessible
- We have a beach entry pool. Pool is from 0 inches to 5 feet deep
- We have a van with a wheelchair ramp; a wheelchair as well as a walking cane are available on the premises
- Smoke detector and fire extinguisher in every room
Price Style for this Establishment
USD $125.00 per night.1 Queen, 1 Full.
USD $100.00 per night. Queen.
USD $175.00 per night.1 Queen, 1 Full.
USD $150.00 per night. Queen.