Lala Gallery and Garden Cafe
LALA is a restaurant, art gallery, clothing boutique and tropical garden oasis in the heart of West Bay. Eat, drink, shop and chill in our unique and very special tropical garden hide-away.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
LALA is deeply committed to environmental and social sustainability.
1. We have converted an empty dirt lot into a lush tropical garden.
2. Our menu features predominantly plant-based cuisine.
3. We have eliminated single-use plastics and polystyrene from our front-of-house and retail operations. Single-use plastic in the kitchen is used only for essential food hygiene purposes.
4. We recycle all PET, glass and aluminum.
5. We are committed to creating jobs for Hondurans and all our employees are Honduran citizens.
6. We are actively engaged in programs which support animal and child welfare on the island.
Specialities and Highlights
LALA Cafe serves delicious and healthy home-cooking using only whole foods. Our menu is internationally inspired and prepared using the freshest local ingredients. Our speciality is plant-based cuisine and we offer plentiful vegetarian and vegan options as well as some seafood. We are fully licensed and offer an extensive selection of fine loose leaf teas, french press Honduran coffee, natural juices and delicious home-made desserts.
LALA Gallery and LALA Boutique, presents a specially curated selection of indigenous art from Central American and Mexico as well as women's clothing featuring the LALA brand.
The LALA location is very special because of our lush tropical gardens - a hidden oasis in the heart of West Bay and only a few minutes stroll from the beach.
LALA is deeply committed to sustainability and conservation. We have eliminated single-use plastic from our front-of-house operations and kitchen use is only for essential food hygiene requirements. All our seafood is purchased ethically and within legal seasons. Our menu is structured to maximize use of local produce.
LALA Gallery and Garden Cafe is a feast for all the senses. Feed your body. Feast your eyes. Nourish your soul. Thank you for coming to see us.
Low Season: Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm.
High Season: Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm.
Low season closure October - November.
Price Style for this Establishment
USD $8.00 - USD $18.00