Hotel Chillies, West End, Roatan, Honduras
Hotel Chillies is the best budget hotel on Roatan. We are clean, safe and central and all rooms have access to kitchen facilities. We have a beach at the front and a beautiful tropical garden at the back that rivals any on the island.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- We have 2 sets of recycle bins in the grounds.
- We rent 5 gallon water bottles so that our guests don't have to buy too many plastic bottles and we also sell refills of any size in the office.
- We have composting bins opposite the guest kitchen.
- We do not rake the garden so that when we get rain it settles in the garden and there is no run-off into the sea.
- The trees produce enough shade in the garden so that the cabins stay nice and cool and we have no need for air-conditioning.
Specialities and Highlights
We are on Half Moon Bay beach, with the reef a 5 minute swim away. The famous Native Sons Dive Shop is in the front garden. In the back garden, in amongst the mango, avocado, plum, mame and banana trees are our simple wooden cabins. Lie in a hammock on your porch and watch the hummingbirds, parrots, wood peckers, iguanas and lizards enjoying all the flowers and plants.
8:00am - 7:00pm
Price Style for this Establishment
Dormitory beds USD $11.00
Rooms USD $25.00 - $30.00
Private Cabins USD $36.00
Luxury studio apartments USD $55.00