Ginger's Caribbean Grill
Ginger's is so much more than a restaurant and bar, its an experience. You can relax on our beach chairs, swim and snorkel all while enjoying delicious food and ice cold Caribbean style drinks! Come have lunch on our deck and feel the awesome breeze or spend the day on the beach! We have everything from juicy burgers to seafood platters so there is something for everyone.
Hope to see ya soon!
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- Using paper 12 & 16 oz cups from the Roatan Marine Park (RMP) for the beach and glassware for inside the restaurant.
- Paper straws from the RMP.
- Our To Go containers are also biodegradable from Roatan Provisions (Use aluminum foil when possible).
- We have been connected to the west end municipal sewage treatment plant.
- Installed new grease traps.
- We only buy our seafood from a responsible seafood source. We do not serve anything that is not in season (respecting lobster season).
- Sell mostly tuna, wahoo, lioinfish and seabass.
- We no longer sell bottled water, we offer free filtered instead.
We are always working on more ways to be the best we can be to help keep this beautiful island as healthy as possible for many years to come!
Specialities and Highlights
We are located on Half Moon bay in West end Roatan. We have beach on both sides of our restaurant and the breeze is amazing! You can dine on the deck or the beach. We have awesome seafood stuffed jalapenos for an appetizer, huge burgers that can be built to order with choices like grilled pineapple, fried egg or jalapenos and bacon. We have the local king crab and whole fish. We also do our best to get as much lion fish as possible!! Our beer is always cold and our drinks are made with fresh local fruits.
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 8:00pm.
Friday & Saturday: Closed.
Price Style for this Establishment
USD $6.00 - USD $32.00.