We are a Water Adventure Bar in Sandy Bay, Roatan, Honduras offering a variety of delicious food and beverages as well as kayak tours, snorkeling, swimming and equipment rentals directly from our beach on the beautiful Caribbean Sea!
Cheers to you and to one day meeting in person at The Jolly Octopus!
Specialities and Highlights
Kayak & Snorkel Tours
The Jolly Octopus Kayak & Snorkel Tours begin with a guided paddle past the pens at AKR where we will watch the dolphins play! Then we’ll anchor at our buoy in the Roatan Marine Park where we’ll slip into the water and experience first hand and up close all that the Meso-American Barrier Reef has to offer. While exploring, your Tour Guide will point out various marine animals and sea life like octopus, sting rays, turtles, colorful schools of fish, conch shells, eels, beautiful corals and much, much more!!
Our trained Tour Guides will provide you with basic paddling and snorkeling instructions before leading you on to the adventure!
Guided Tours Include
r/t transportation from ship’s port/ vacation resort*/ vacation rental*
watching the dolphins at AKR and snorkeling in the Marine Park
all equipment including fins, mask, snorkel, snorkel vest, kayak, paddle, and backrest
instruction in paddling and snorkeling
complimentary lemonade, ice tea, a soda, or a domestic beer, along with select options for lunch upon return to The Jolly Octopus
* If your resort/ rental is East of Mahogany Bay there will be an up charge for transportation. Please contact us for details.
Pricing & Details
Booking online through our website at www.the-jolly-octopus.com is USD $78.00 per person. Check our FB page and website for special offers.
Tuesday through Saturday 9:00am - 7:30pm.
Sunday 12:00pm - 10:00pm with live music from 6:00pm - 10:00pm.
We are open for breakfast through dinner. Sundays we have live music with daily specials and happy hour prices all day. Check out our FaceBook page for upcoming events and specials.
Price Style for this Establishment
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
The Jolly Octopus is an eco-conscious business focused on insuring we do all we can to support a healthy environment.
- We practice recycling, water and electric conservation.
- We use reusable items for all food preparation and presentation, paper straws, and no plastic single use bottles.
- All organic beach waste is composted.
- All cleaning materials are homemade from natural ingredients such as vinegar, baking soda, tea tree oil, and more.
- Staff has been instructed and practice reduce, reuse, and recycle methods.