Neptune's doors have been open since March 2013. Nestled away from the town of Utila in a spectacular setting right on the beach. Our restaurant is steps away from our 190-foot pier and offering magnificent mountain and sunset views.
Neptune's at Coral Beach Village is one of Utila's most popular dining and hang out spots!
Fall in love with the view of the turquoise sea and distant Pico Bonito in La Ceiba, as you sip one of our signature cocktails. Dine on fresh, local Caribbean fare with exciting twists on Cajun and American classics.
Specialities and Highlights
The tantalizing menu features favorites like the Tuna Tower, Poke Bowl, Fish tacos, Plentiful Nachos, Homemade Burgers, Shrimp Po Boys, Panini's, Ceviche, Plantain Chips, Hand-Cut Fries, and Coconut Red Beans and Rice.
We also offer a variety of signature cocktails. Mojitos, Fresh Fruit Daiquiris, Spicy Margaritas, a Dark and Stormy, or our new cocktail The Whaleshark! Either frozen or on the rocks.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor dining, volleyball, snorkeling and a nap on one of our hammocks stretched between palm trees.
Our dock is the favorite spot for easy SCUBA entry, sunset drinks and romantic dinners for two.
9:00am - 8:00pm. All week.
Price Style for this Establishment
We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and drinks.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- Neptune's is proud to host Beach Clean Up events, working closely with other organizations on Utila.
- You will only find metal straws and recycled glass in our restaurant!
- Our Staff is all trained in matters of Sustainable Seafood, knowing which options are better to offer.
- We proudly follow the "Bay Islands Responsible Seafood Guide" and our menu features Good Choices only!
- We use a system for rainwater collection, and have installed both solar powered showers and solar powered lights!