Roatan Divers is an award winning PADI 5 Star Dive Resort located in West End, Roatan, in the Bay Islands of Honduras. We focus on top quality service, personal attention, safety, comfort and environmental responsibility.
With some of the most experienced scuba instructors in the industry, combined with our great location and some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean at our doorstep, we are able to offer you first class scuba courses and dive excursions to an underwater world that will take your breath away!
Recreational Opportunities Available
We offer everything from one-day activities for those of you who are stopping over on a cruise ship to diving packages for those of you staying for a few weeks. Roatan Divers also offers Nitrox packages from as little as $3 extra per tank. As a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, we offer PADI scuba courses ranging from beginner to professional level, and snorkeling for those of you who don't want to dive, but still want to get wet. Whether you're here for a few hours or a few weeks, Roatan Divers will offer you professional service with a smile for a holiday that you'll never forget.
8AM to 5PM, 7 days a week
Admission Fee (if any)
There are no admission fees, although we offer snorkeling, fun diving and scuba courses for a range of prices. Please visit our website for more information.
The Roatan Marine Park does not charge mandatory admission fees to enter the park, although you are strongly encouraged to purchase a daily ticket for $3 or yearly bracelet for $10 to help support the important work that the Roatan Marine Park does.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- Roatan Divers is a proud Silver member of the Roatan Marine Park, as well as an active supporter of the park through selling Roatan Marine Park daily tickets and yearly bracelets.
- We enjoy teaching all of our divers about the important work that the Roatan Marine Park does and hope to inspire our divers to be as passionate and excited about the park's work as we are.
- Incorporate environmentally friendly practices into customer orientation briefings.
- We regularly participate in beach and reef clean-ups and keep a recycling bin for cans and plastics bottles.
- We endorse restaurants that support the Sustainable Seafood Guide and are strong advocates for sustainable and seasonal seafood.
- We encourage environmentally friendly dive practices and responsible tourism from all of our guests.
- Offer metal straws, reusable bags, and tupper ware to all of our guests.
- Sell natural sunscreens and bug repellents and advice guests against the use of chemical based products.
- Educate guests through a display of poached marine organisms and advise them to refrain from purchasing trinkets and souvenirs made with marine organisms, e.g. conch shells, Seahorses.
- Use biodegradable soap for daily washing of cups and utensils.